Friday, May 21, 2010

A wolves tale part 4

I sat watching the clock on my computer praying that the day would finally be over, the itching over my body had grown worse and worse over the course of the day and I feared one wrong word would set me off on a rampage. Finally it changed to five and I quickly hit print. I fetched the paper I had been working on and slipped it into the box on Andy's door not wanting to disturb him for fear of getting caught at the office for another few hours. I returned to my desk and grabbed my bag from it's drawer and amost sprinted into the street. All around me passerbys hurried on their way all with the one goal of reaching their homes after a long day of grueling work.

I opened my purse and grabbed my cellphone quickly typing a number from memory and after three agonizing rings Jason answered and I all but growled one word into the phone "Chatta". Before I hung up I heard him curse as he understood that now was not the time to hesitate...my change was comming and comming fast. Finally reaching my car I pulled the door open roughly. I hopped in and was tearing out of the carpark before anyone even noticed that someone had been there.

"Damn it Tala!" Jason growled in anger as he found me slumped over the steering wheel at our usual parking spot. "why the hell do you wait so long before changing!, you know damn well that changes only at full moon are fucking lie" he ranted as he opened my door and easily lifted me out.

"you know, there is an advantage at having you around Jason when I need someone to carry me" I retorted, my voice tinged with pain.

"come on Tala no need to be a smartass. It's your own fault you know. Jason has every right to be angry" Sam said calmly, always the problem solver of our small group.

"you are such a fucking idiot Tal. I swear the moment you get your pretty little ass changed I'm gonna beat it for ya!" hunter snapped with the firey anger he was so well known for.

"Jesus just look at your eyes.." Jason continued as he tilted my face upwards to look at him. "how close were you all day? You know how it could effect us if you change near ordinary people. You would be shot down and killed or worse be made into a science expieriment! Not to mention the possible murders you could commit in that sort of state. You can be so stupid sometimes"

"yes dad" I replied mockingly as my body began to tense in his arms. "could you please put me down so I can get this over with?" I asked sweetly. Bearing my teeth in a smile looking every bit as feral as the wolf trying to get out.

"Fine" he replied in an exasperated voice as he simply dumped me onto a soft pile of grass near a riverbank almost three miles into the Chatthoochee forest, one of Georgias most beautiful and vast woodland areas.

"ooof" I exclaimed, "if I wasn't in so much pain right now I'd hurt you" I grumbled.

"ya..ya save it for after you have changed" Jason called put as he and the boys walked further into the forest to begin their own change.

Ok..I thought here it goes. I breathed in deep as I pulled off my clothing already feeling the change running through my limbs. I sat up on my hands and knees and arched my back as a wave of pain shot through me. " mmmmm" I moaned as the air rippled around me and my bones began to snap. This was never a good expierience, espically if it was left so long. I cried out as fur sprung from my soft skin and covered my body. Half in and half out of the change I could only represent the most disgusting of monsters. One more ripple through the air and my moans changed to a howl as I finally reached it fully. I stood there panting for a second before shaking my body and springing from my crouched down position in the grass.

I reveled in the feel of the air through my dark brown and copper tinged fur. My lean body graceful and powerful as I ran through the grass and trees. My mind was mine but now accompanied by the wolf. We wanted to hunt....

I let out a yelp as not one but three other larger wolves pounced on me throwing me into the air and onto the ground before starting a scuffle. 'Not fair' I growled in my mind knowing that they would hear, 'three against one..'

'haha' I heard in reply...'with you Tal three against one is perfectly fair' Hunter replied as he tried to nip my ear, I turned my head and growled at him before grabbing him by the neck with my teeth and throwing him to the ground. He landed on his feet and turned to face me. His body poised to attack. 'you're out my friend' I mumered, 'you know the rules one nip and your out of the game'

The large silver wolf before me pawed the ground and shook his head as if to clear the animalistic urge to attack from his mind before turning and bounding off into the forest. I turned slowly and faced the light brown and white wolves behind me. 'alright boys, whose next' I wolfishly smiled.

The light brown wolf, Sam stepped forward and we began to circle one another. Neither knowing when the other would attack but watching carefully for any telltale signs. Suddenly Sam leaped and I skirted to the side alowing him to jump past and land, his paws hitting the loose soil and throwing up clouds of dust. 'not bad' I drawled in my mind taunting him. I heard him growl angryly before he leaped at me again. This time I was ready and I allowed him to pounce on me. I leaned to the side and rolled us over pinning him to the ground. I nipped at his ear drawing a tiny bit of blood...'touch' I said quitely and confidently as I hopped off of him and sauntered over to the edge of the clearing we had found ourselves in. I heard him cursing and I laughed in my mind, 'don't you know not to attack a woman when she hasn't changed in weeks' I sneered.

I felt rather then saw my last opponant sneaking behind me. He knew I could hear him. 'trying to trap me Jason?' I enquired without turning around. 'oh no Tal we both know I have already done that' he replied. 'arrogant bastard' I exclaimed. He laughed.

'don't you remember this morning?' he enquired. 'i don't think you have paid off that little remark yet'

I growled loud this time the sound reverberating through my body. He is just trying to rise you so he can win, the tiny voice of reason echoed in my mind. I shut my mind off from him and turned slowly, facing my opponant head on. I saw myself reflected in his black eyes as I crouched down low to the ground. He wined slightly his paws moving restlessly over the dark earth. He knew I had a trick up my sleeve.

Finally after what seemed like an age I leaped over him and sprinted deeper into the forest. I stopped at another clearing looking around me franticly not knowing where he was. I heard birds singing in the trees and a crack of a twig broken by a lesser animal but no sign of Jason. I paced uneasily in circles as I waited.

I whipped around as I heard a rustle of leaves. Jason bounded out from the shadows and jumped on me our bodies rolling over and over each trying to get a hit. Finally after what seemed like and age I grabbed his frount paw in my mouth and growled happily as he yelped in surprise. I hopped off of him and he lay still on the ground. I watched as he changed back into his human form. Deciding to change back myself. This time I slipped into human form easily and fluidly. Padding over to where he lay.

"come on now Jason, I bearly touched you" I said soothingly. Comfortable with my own nakedness I turned and stretched my tired muscles my arms reaching high up into the sky. I felt something loop over them and pull tight my hands ending up clasped together. "hey" I gasped as I felt strong arms around my tiny waist, carrying me over to a nearby tree. Jason lowered me gently on the ground before quickly binding my arms above my head tying the vine he used to the branch of the tree. I stood there panting my small breasts pulled upward by my arms. The nipples were hard demanding attention as my body reacted to the bondage.

Jasons eyes skimmed over me, and body reacted. I was deliciously wet with need. Wanting to feel him within me as the adrenalin of the fight left my veins. "beautiful" he drawled as if savouring the word. He was hard I could see it. His manhood large and needing. I whimpered and pulled at the vine that held me wanting to break Free and have him now. He laughed seeing clearly my predictiment. He walked over to me slowly his lips close to my ear. He kissed my neck right at the pulse point and I moaned softly as his hand skimmed over my flat tummy. "please" I begged standing on my toes trying to get his hand right where I needed it.

He looked into my eyes and smiled. "I suppose it's only fair" he began as his fingers moved up my thigh. "a touch for a touch" he said almost in a whisper as his fingers gently moved over the soft lips between my thighs. I moaned as not one but two of his long fingers entered me slipping in easily due to my mounting wettness. He withdrew them and softly circled my clit drawing another loud moan from my lips.

"please" I gasped needing to feel him within me. He understood not only because he could hear my thoughts but also because it was what he needed too. Denying me that very morning had cost him more then he wished to say. He grabbed hold of my thighs lifting me as he thrust into my womanly heat. I groaned at the sheer pleasure of it as I wrapped my legs around his hips. Unable to control the movements as I was bound and at his mercy. He began to thrust in and out of me faster and faster. Kissing me as he did our tounges mimicing the movements. Our breaths mingling as we gasped into each others mouths. I felt something growing within as I began to get closer to completion. I know Jason felt it too.

Finally I came my body clenching around him as he growled reaching his own completion. We stayed as we were panting. Finally he released me and untied my arms placing me gently on the ground as we heard the others comming closer. Jason playfully swatted my bottom as I ran off in search of my clothes just as the others ran naked into the clearing. I growled as they laughed but couldn't help but smile. Finding my clothes I threw them on quickly and sat waiting for them to reappear. ( to be continued)

freya xx          

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm more more and more, you have made me insatiable for were wolves ;) heehee scrumptious!
    always,
    B

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)