Friday, May 7, 2010

Phone sex

I love the sound of your voice as it washes over me. As I hear it echoing through my mind, deep and comanding. I love how my body responds to you, to even the simplelist of words. Slivers of pleasure pluses through my taunt and aroused body as you describe senarios to me. The only sounds at my end are gasps and moans as my fingers do as they are told. 

I want you here with me now as my body grows more frenzied as your words grow hotter. Your dominant and dirty words for my ears only. You tell me to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans, slip my hand into my panties as You describe what You wish to do to me, what you will do to me. I need you now like a fish needs water, like a human needs air. It is more then a want it Is a need for survival. 

Move your fingers over the soft flesh of your womanly mons, dip a finger into the lips begging to be kissed, feel the wetness there caused only by my words to you. I gasp and moan as I do as you bid, feeling naughty and out of control as the feelings take over any thoughts. If I was there with you now you whisper I would take you in my arms, your back against the wall as I grind my need into your pleasure centre letting you feel how much I want you. My lips teasing yours , nibbling and softly pressing before devouring you body and soul. Eventually I would take you to the bed throw you there ripping clothes in a frenzy to feel flesh against flesh. I would enter you hard and demanding taking everything you offer and more. You would feel me within you pushing deeper and deeper with each and every pounding of our bodies. 

Your moan and hard griping of my shoulders would tell me all I need to know as with one last stroke our world shatters around us the pieces flying apart untill finally all that is left solid is the steady beating of hearts pressed against one another.

I moan as I reach completion and hear your growl as you release. 

I return then to reality my breaths laboured just as yours are. But I feel empty, the actual melding of bodies a stark missing componant in this pleasure filled fantasy. I sigh and you hear it, but you do not mention the sadness I know we both feel. 

Freya xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back blogging. Sensual and alluring, this.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Diable's words, I'm glad to see a post from you!

    Phone sex is lovely but definitely leaves you wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry I havnt been posting life was kinda hectic and pretty much shit the past few weeks. It effected my inspiration and energy levels. But I'm back again and I'm so glad u guys liked what I wrote. It means alot to me for you all to read what I take the time to write and to comment on it!! Thankyou for following and I promise to post more.

    Freya xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)