Saturday, May 15, 2010

A wolves tale...

Once upon a time....oh hell why does it always start like that? I suppose it was once upon a time but well saying that will invoke thoughts of this being a fairytale filled with PG type events. But no this is a tale of horror, love, sex  and violence. An ordinary girl or was she? Well as ordinary as you can get when you sometimes have the urge to shapeshift into a large and dare I say it graceful wolf, me narrsisstic never! 

How did I become this monster only heard of in fairy stories? I'd like to tell you it was through a battle for my life or even that a handsome were crept into my bedroom one night thirsty for my womanly flesh and got a bit carried away. But no, I was born this way. Knew it all my life that once I hit puberty not only would I grow boobs and welcome the red flow like normal girls I would have to deal with turning into a werewolf too. 

Don't get me wrong there are perks to this. My body stays in shape and I'm strong. The male weres are quite nice to look at too. I'm smiling now can't you tell? Anyway let's start this story I'm sure you would like to know more about me and my life and if not then well I guess you don't have to keep reading. Of course I would like you to but I can't force it......much. Let's go back 4 months to this very day. 

Mmmm I thought as I began to wake my muscles stretching as my body submitted to the yawn ripping through it. My boyfriend beside me placed a possive arm around my waist his face still pressed into the pillow. "your..not...going...anywhere" he drawled sleepily. "oh jason, don't start this again I've been late three times this week for work because of you" I teased as I batted at the arm holding me tight to the bed. "come on now be a nice doggie and let me go" his eyes shot open at this comment to see me trying to stifle my giggles. "I don't find that funny Tala" he drawled in his no nonsense voice. I rolled my eyes at him and started to slide through his arm off the bed. All of a sudden I found myself thrown off balance and only when I was flat on my tummy on the bed with Jasons hard body pressing me into the mattress did I gain my equilibrium once more. We were both naked of course so he had easy access to whichever part of my body he planned to torment. "no Jason, I'm not playing I told you if I'm late once more my boss will go crazy!" I felt rather the saw the smile I knew was spread accross his face, smug at getting me so easily where he wanted me. "a doggie was it, that you so elegantly called me Tal...I guess I'll have to show you how animalistic I can be" he said as his hand skimmed up my thigh stopping just at the curve of my butt. I could feel his member pressing hard against the crease of my bottom. "you know, you really have gotten disobidient little wolf" he continued stroaking the soft skin of my thigh and tracing a finger along the soft curve of my butt. I stifiled a moan at his attentions not wanting him to know just how riled up he could get me in a matter of seconds. "I don't think you really want to go. You want to know why?" he asked. I grumbled at him to just let me go I'm not in any mood for this. As he heard this he moved his hand slightly upward his fingers teasing then slipping into me easily, he let out a feral growl. "I think you are in the exact mood for this" he said chuckling as I let out a low moan as he withdrew his fingers then slid them in again my butt lifting to meet them.

"damn you Jason" I almost moaned as he continued to slowly fuck me with his long fingers. One hand now holding my arms above my head. I turned my head to grumble at him once more by he caught my lips with his own. His teeth skimming my bottom lip opening my mouth for him. He slipped his tounge into my mouth and kissed me hard, tasting and almost devouring me. I melted at the feel of his powerful fingers within me the movements mirrored by his tounge in my mouth. I was moaning louder now with each passing second my hips moving more franticly. His fingers slipped out then and his mouth left mine. "you had better get ready for work sweety" he drawled his voice steady as if he had not been aroused just moments before. He has got to be kidding me! I thought looking back at him but he was already up and pulling on his jeans. "you asshole" I snarled at him as I lay there trying to catch my breath, on the verge of release but not quite there. 

He smiled, his eyes skimming my body from head to foot. "such a pity you called me a doggie Tal this could have been fun" he laughed as he left the room. Damn him, of all the stupid mutts, argh I thought as I peeled myself up off the bed....(to be continued)


Freya xx

3 comments:

  1. I sooo wish you could have
    the kinda accident I had [NDE]
    THEN! you'd know our lifelong
    demise is only a litmus test
    to see which direction we'll
    fly at our General Judgement.
    Check-this-out:

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    [denying Hell will not prevent U.S.
    from falling INTO Hellfire, child]

    Jesus is the Just Judge.
    He only 'reads' what OUR past,
    mortal lifetime consisted of;
    I'd also strongly urge you to read
    'Lui et moi' by Gabrielle Bossis
    (a French writer, translated, into
    crystal-clear, 100,000W-GE-prose -
    a must have for anyone who's
    growin-UP in our predestined
    relationship determined by YOU).

    Make Your Choice -SAW
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

      'The more you shall honor Me,
      the more I shall bless you'
      -the Infant Jesus of Prague
      (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

      Love him or leave him...
      ya best lissen to the Don;
      if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
      which most whorizontalites do,
      you cannot deny Hellfire
      which YOU send YOURSELF to.

      Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
      the sights were beyond extreme.
      Choose Jesus.
      You'll be most happy you did.
      God bless your indelible soul.

      Delete
    2. Dunno if you saw this before...
      yet, here it is once moe, curly:

      Greetings, earthling! Need summore new-fangled-thots N ideers? Look no firdr, brudda. Can't stay long. Done gotta git, Paw... yet, if Im a sower, we plant the Seed; if Im an artist, we RITE the Word: Would U please help a plethora of King Size, wildchild, rawkuss poetry/wordz which are lookin 4 a home in thy novelty?? Thx. Whew. They're pretty insane. They're bereft of reason. Oi! Blimey! They're bloody PINK spiders!

      Gotta gobba lotta shrewd, surreal, supersonic, sardonic satires, sassy N savvy elixers N electronic elegance (and palpable nuance) on our YOUTHwitheTRUTH blogs. Wannum? Have'm. N'joym. Gettm outta my hair!!!How mucha wanna betcha our sugar-high-mojo, pleasure-beyond-measure, fuse-blowin-exploits R a copious madhouse of one lavish bookay D.O.A.? Our proFUSE NRGod who leads U.S. to explosive fairy-tales in the 'one-stop-shop' symphony Upstairs? Almighty God's the BigDude, the Owner of ElysianFields, the Grand Prize, the Austere Overdrive, NoPurchaseNecessary: our bombastic tenaCITY on a Hill which'll plant the Seeds 4u2 grow-up to new N greater heights!! Mama mia! Thatsa good pasta!!

      CAUTION: our 22ish, avant-guard, accurately-atrocious, offa-the-reservation-like-Jimmy-Hoffa, metal breadcrumms R sooo out-of-order, toots, they're an intimate wealth of bottomless sophistication. And dats da lethal fak, Jak. Yeah. Go ahead. Sue me. Yawn. But, yet, here's the perennial KOO D'TAH: who else has actually SEEN the Great Beyond in spirit & lived to tella youse bout the bionic, bloated, brevity-like-earth we're living on?? Yes, earthling, Im an NDE, almost salivating4salvation. So gain altitude, never attitude: death has no intrinsick favorites.

      If Mr. abSUREditty's an ultra-great-reward, and not everyone enters, Q: why is it an excruciating deluge of epic-.357-caliber where the quality's a limitless bulldozer plowin, pushin-your-power-cord with eternal goodies? A: the Prize-A+-TheEnd just gives U.S. moe-curley-graphix 2 VitSee: an explosion-of-extravagance which few R asking 4 anymore! Grrr. They're too concerned withe grotesque sanity of ambivilant piss-ants which swiftly crawl like lemmings to their scorecard destruction. C'est la guerre.

      THANK GAWWWD!!! the Don has the ebullient BAWLS!!! to do the Manifest Destiny!!! To lead U.S. forward to the White House Upstairs with his SQUARES!!!

      So, break-free, earthling; be like a contraversial outgrowth of incredibly-intoxicating-effusiveness in your zeitgeist to give the ultimate, stunning, backknuckle potency: Wiseabove. Wanna join this useFULL idiot Upstairs 4 the most zany, kooky, X-acto-knife antidotes? Extremely exquisite, explicit endorphins in abundance? Puh-lenty of pulverizingly-tantalizing psychopathic psychosomatics with eXtras? i2i-kick-velocity's-ass-ultra-maximum-rocket-fuel-party-hardy at my pad ya ever encountered without d'New Joisey accent 4 an eternal slew of precarious, magnanimous & primeval absurdities indelibly etched in the granite corridors of eternity with a total-barrage-of-melt-in-thy-mouth 'depth-of-undenial'???

      Make Your Choice  -SAW
      ...cuzz nobody gitts outta here alive, earthling.

      Delete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)