Thursday, February 4, 2010

The meeting of strangers.....Part 2

“James“….I wrote. “Forgive my hesitation before as your question I must say startled me. Don't get me wrong I am not a prude in these matters but I guess the best way to describe my hesitation is my inability to trust people. However once I get to know someone well I can be myself and believe me when I say you have never met another woman with a kinky mind such as I have.” Now reader I bet you would never have guessed this either now would you? It makes me laugh when people become shocked by what goes on in my mind sometimes. “I will reveal this one fantasy…one buried deep in my mind for fear of judgement” I continued. “I will reveal it because even though I know you for a short time and through only online meetings I find myself in a position where I can safely trust you with such information.” And so I began to describe the fantasy. “I find myself in need of someone strong and capable to dominate me. Someone with a body that stirs shivers down my spine and heat in my core and a mind that intrigues and excites me. Someone who will take charge and bring me to levels of pleasure I never knew could be possible. I want him to push me to a bed firmly but gently and as he kisses me passionately his body covering mine, to hold my hands above my head…..trap me there unable to move, unable to make the decision of my pleasure…..I want him to take control of me and love me as no man has done so before. As his kisses turn me mindless with need I want him to take that advantage and slip leather cuffs around my wrists. Secure them tight and lock them together. I want him to take his body from mine and taking a length of silk he would attach the locked together cuffs to the top of the bed drawing my arms high and my back straight as my breasts thrust upward….the nipples hard from the passion and the cool air rushing toward my body at the removal of his heat. Of course all of this would not be forced he would know that I wanted this and I would have a safety word for my protection against those things he could do that I find displeasing. Oh god” I stopped “I’m so embarrassed, I shouldn't be revealing this to anyone”

“Why not” he replied simply. “It is just me Kate. Please continue” I read his words carefully and gauged his reaction to what I had wrote. Not seeing any animosity I decided to continue. As I wrote I could feel the tell tale signs of arousal. My breathing had quickened slightly, heat had pooled between my legs and I was involuntarily sitting on the edge of my seat applying slight pressure to the certain place between my thighs.

“I want him to look at me as if I were the most beautiful woman in the world. I want to see the hunger in his eyes as they slowly skim over my naked body from toe to neck and then catches my eyes in his. That hunger flaring there. I want to look down and see that his member is straining in his jeans growing even larger in arousal as his eyes watch me. Catching my bottom lip between my teeth I would try to stifle a moan of pleasure at just the attentions of his eyes. A small smirk would cause his lips to curve upward as he would command me to spread my legs for him. A blush would fall over my collarbone and into my cheeks at his request…..no to his command. I would hesitate and he would simply say ‘do it’. This would cause another pulse of heat to run through me…a whimper escaping my lips as I do as he bids. His eyes would flare even more now looking as if fire is licking the irises within as my glistening core is revealed to him. ‘beautiful he would say with a growl of passion. He would remove his clothing then. Removing it leisurely keeping the calm demeanor of a Dom in control of the situation. I want him to lay over me his lips finding mine in a passion filled kiss and his manhood pressing against my thigh….its size and hardness making me mindless with need. ‘Please' I would beg as his lips leave mine to move lower. ‘not yet’ he would simply say”

As always comments are welcome,

Imagination is the key to your soul,

Freya xx

2 comments:

  1. "... ‘Please' I would beg as his lips leave mine to move lower. ‘not yet’ he would simply say..."

    But, of course. The game has but just began...

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it has....he is quite the tease isn't he....I'm glad you stopped by hope you enjoyed the read :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)