Sunday, February 28, 2010

Death or is it...


his touch a gentle caress,
his eyes an ethereal green,
watching waiting he found me,
without knowing I fell,

He guided me home,
kissed me but I wanted more,
he told me,
death is not the end.

I laughed,
thinking he was acting strange,
i turned to go,
he grabbed me.

I struggled, he smiled,
he touched me,
I relaxed...
my mind filling with love as his eyes looked into mine.

I trusted him, not knowing why,
his kiss reached my neck,
lingerd there,
I felt a searing pain

my body grew weak,
my life flowing into his brutal kiss,
But still my mind was at ease,
My eyes closed...the last drop of blood left..

I felt it then,
something sweet and warm,
brushing against my lips,
I wanted to taste it,

Finding the source,
I drank the thirst neverending,
the pain came swift,
i died...

But I awoke,
looking into my makers eyes I saw him for what he is,
a beautiful monster, a creater,
I heard three words that sent a shiver down my spine,

"You are mine....."

2 comments:

  1. "I struggled, he smiled,"

    But of course, doesn't the predator always smile at the prey?

    Nice piece, this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed he does :) it was a moment when he knew he had her for eternity, he could do nothing but smile.

    I'm glad you liked it :)

    freya xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)