Saturday, February 20, 2010

Denial....

 

He took hold of her and tied her spread before him adorned with only a simple black ball gag on her mouth, the dark colour contrasting deliciously with her pale white skin.

"You have been bad, disobeyed me and I cannot tolerate that" he growls in her direction as he paces before her. She shakes her head as she hears his words and his footsteps stop, his back to her, his shoulders lifting then falling in a heavy sigh as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Do you dare contradict me?" he asks her in a near whisper. Unable to respond she whimpers and he smiles to himself loving the reaction he so very greatly sought from her. He could smell her fear and arousal in the room and it made him hard. His hot shaft growing under the soft fabric of his jeans. He began to pace once more the movement sending shock waves of excitement through him with each brush of fabric on soft firm skin, wishing instead that it was her hot mouth moving over him.

"your punishment tonight will be denial, you love sucking your masters cock and drinking from him don't you? Well tonight you may only watch. You broke your promise and broke your chastity without permission..."

He stood before her and his hands went to the zipper of his pants. His mouth turned upward into a lazy self satisfied smile as he saw her eyes widen and her spread lips glisten more with arousal.

He slipped a hand in as he talked gently to her...."you are my submissive and as such my pleasure comes before yours, you shall only be allowed to feel such pleasure when I grant you with it not when you feel like it. Do you understand?"

He unzipped his jeans and removed his clothes. She whimpered loudly as his fingers sought then took hold of his hard arousal and stroked it once, twice, three times....


Freya xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice scenario. Denial is a powerful tool in the arsenal of a Dom. Luna often pouts over what she refers to as my "Damnable Denial".

    Fun stuff - for me... *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi diable!

    I'm so delighted you stopped by and even more delighted you liked my story! I love getting feedback *smiles*

    Yes denial is a sweet and powerful tool, such pleasure can be had at not actually touching a person makes me tremble to even think about it!

    I've been reading through your older stories and all I can say is wow amazing! Your writing is so fluid and so powerful, the imagry flashing though my mind as my eyes read the words.

    Tanx again for stopping by!

    Freya xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment :)